Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.
allenleigh
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
United States of America

Re: Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Post by allenleigh »

ericL wrote: 02 May 2022, 01:24 Hey friends, I just had a moment to upload my Programs and do a YouTube video explaining how I use these. Please pardon the sloppy playing. It's late on a Sunday and I didn't even have my sustain or control pedals hooked up today.

There are three programs total that I save into a Song. Intro, Verse, Bridge.

Hope this is helpful!!!

Hey eric, I downloaded your 3 .ns3f files but they don't sound anything like you show in the video. Am I missing something?
ericL
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3
United States of America

Re: Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Post by ericL »

allenleigh wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 00:47
ericL wrote: 02 May 2022, 01:24 Hey friends, I just had a moment to upload my Programs and do a YouTube video explaining how I use these. Please pardon the sloppy playing. It's late on a Sunday and I didn't even have my sustain or control pedals hooked up today.

There are three programs total that I save into a Song. Intro, Verse, Bridge.

Hope this is helpful!!!

Hey eric, I downloaded your 3 .ns3f files but they don't sound anything like you show in the video. Am I missing something?
I don't know how to answer this as the files I uploaded here should match my video. Does your NSM show any samples missing? It has been a little while since I worked on this song and it is possible the program files may require additional samples. Let me know what you see there and I can either share the samples here or let you know where I found them.
Nords: NE2, NS2 88, NS3 Compact x 2
Live rig: NS3, Vent, Radial KL-8, Shure PSM-900 IEM Rig, UE18 & UE7 IEMs.
Studio: Hammond A-101 & Leslie 122, Yamaha CP-80, Yamaha S90, NS2, DSI Prophet-6, Vent II, Roland JX-8P.