Korg M500 Micropreset

Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.
9rifter
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand
Great Britain

Korg M500 Micropreset

Post by 9rifter »

m500sp.jpg
m500sp.jpg (50.01 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Hello. Looking for some samples of this...

We used to use one of these in my band but it got robbed from a house we left it in. Anyway, they're about three hundred quid now so I cant really afford another one and I don't really have room for another keyboard in my stage set up but, I really want to get the sound of some old recordings back into our live show.

Has anyone got one that they could make a patch from? or send me a wav file of some nice long flat unmodulating slabs of audio and I'll do it. It's the hollow square wave type sound that comes in at 1.00 in this song that I'm most keen to recreate.

I guess at the sound being something like the synth sound that at 40 seconds in this demo sounds vid. (I would sample them from this but I'd ideally prefer something of a bit higher quality and with a bit more of a range of pitches)

Thanks in advance if anyone can be of any assistance-